So this is a little bit late but it’s not my computer & I can’t always get to it when I want to !
Here are my New-Year revolutions:
1) At least try & finnish what I start. I have about twenty unfinished projects littering the house up.
2) Get the house decorated. I’ve got all the works, have had for about two years, & the whole house is in dire need
of it, hasn’t been done in over ten years, but life keeps getting in the way.
3) Drink more alcohol, I’m a much better person drunk than I am sober.
4) Get more purple in my life. You may have noticed it’s my favourite colour but I have very few purple things in the
real world. I used to think that liking purple made me sensitive; intelligent & artistic but appearently it just
means that I am mental & crap in bed !
5) Stop using the word actually. That is the last time I will use it until next year.
Now I have written them down I feel I am under some obligation to try & keep them. We shall see.